Books by Alice Dark

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Spanking Clarice

I'm starting my new story. A young woman gets a spanking from a nun. That's just the beginning, but even thinking about it makes my tushie warm with anticipation. For the moment, all I've got is a fragment, and an idea. It's making me hot!

----
Sister Mary studied the girl for a moment. Clarice was long and lean, and preferred to her plaid skirt so that it hit midway on her thighs. Studying the legs now, the nun realized that they were a beautiful honey-color from the hours that Clarice spent in the sun. Sister Mary slapped the ruler absently across her plam and turned her gaze to the girl's white blouse. Clarice had obviously spent some money to get the shirt tailored. It was narrow at the waist, and was snug at across the young woman's breasts. Though Clarice wore a bra, the material was thin, and the girl's nipples were hard and jutting against the material.

No comments:

Post a Comment