Books by Alice Dark

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Heather's Caning and Humiliation


Read Alan Rovel's Review of "Heather's Caning and Humiliation!"

I finished Heather's Caning and Humiliation, and let me tell you, this is a hot one. By now you've guessed that I grew up a Catholic girl and that spankings figured highly into my childhood. If you haven't figured that out, I'll say it plain: Sister Mary is based on a nun out of my youth. Most of what you read actually happened. Sure, I've changed the names, the places and a couple of the instances to hide the innocent (mainly me!) - but most of it happened. I got my ass beat more than once by that nun, and I know that she liked it. We found out later that Sister Mary was a lesbian, and she loved us girls - couldn't keep her hands off of us!

Anyway. Heather's Caning and Humiliation is available at Smashwords and Kindle, and Nook. Maybe a day or so. I guarantee, when you read this story, it will get a rise out of you!

3 comments:

  1. I've been around the world a few times..and am far from "Vanilla", (although some would assume otherwise)..but I really never knew exactly what "caning" was until I read this book.

    I went to public school at a time when they were allowed to paddle you for discipline, but I always found ways out if it..perhaps I was short changing myself:-)

    I finished this story much in the same manner as Heather...just in my own way:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Caning isn't as common in the U.S. as it is in Europe and the Far East. But the nuns at my school knew how to use one! Most times, they used a paddle, especially on the younger kids. But for us older ones - when we really crossed the line - they used a cane. And Sister Mary - well, let's say that she really loved us girls, and I think she would have given us some OTK spanking if she thought she could get away with it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The "dean of boys" at my school had a large wooden paddle with the holes in it (each maybe an inch diameter)..it was nicknamed "The buttsucker" (use your imagination:)

    ReplyDelete